2,000 Acres of Hemp Farming.
World Class Manufacturing.
• We ensure utmost quality through our vertically integrated operations
• We are hands-on with every step from growing, to extraction, to distribution
• Our hemp farms in Arizona, California & Kentucky are well-suited to grow healthy and nutrient dense hemp
• Our extraction process is simple, clean, and overseen by Ph.D. certified scientists and extractors
• We bring honesty and dedication to the Hemp & CBD industry
Lab-Tested for Safety & Purity
Rich in Neuroprotectants
Frequently Asked Questions
CBD stands for Cannabidiol. This compound occurs in all plant life, but is found in higher concentrations in the Cannabis Sativa L. Plant. There are over 80 different types of phytocannabidoids. CBD is associated with the medicinal and healing properties of the plant that does not produce a "high" (whereas THC-- the psychoactive component--is not present in CBD isolate). CBD may reduce anxiety, stress, inflammation and support our endocannabinoid system.
No. CBD does not appear to have any psychotropic ("high") effects such as those caused by THC. However, CBD has been found to have anti-anxiety and anti-psychotic effects.
With the exception of our "full spectrum" products, all of our products are made with CBD Isolate, which is "THC-free". With the evolution of drug testing, CBD may still show up on a drug test
Hemp, or "Industrial Hemp," is a variety of the plant species Cannabis sativa L., which has a limited concentration of THC. Although marijuana comes from the same species, the two strains are genetically distinguishable and are treated differently under the laws of most jurisdictions.
All of our products are tested to ensure accurate potency, a lack of residual solvents, and compliance with laws and regulations (i.e. THC concentration).